Monday, July 13, 2015

THERE ARE CATS ON PLUTO!

I repeat: THERE ARE CATS ON PLUTO!
Take a look at this:


(Original image by NASA.) They're on the bottom.
Don't see them? Here, let me outline them for you:



Still don't see them? Here's a closeup:


The one on the left looks like a big Pikachu, the middle one is laughing, and the one on the right has its back to the viewer. They're so cartoonish! XD

Here's a closeup without the outlining:



Now, share the word, because they are adorable! :D :3


I do not own the image - Original taken by NASA - I do not own NASA - Oh my gosh I love NASA - Outlining and cropping of image done through Pixlr - I do not own Pixlr - Stop asking me questions - Lol - Source of original image: https://www.nasa.gov/image-feature/new-horizons-last-portrait-of-pluto-s-puzzling-spots

Update: 07/20/15:
Thanks to the suggestion of @SonyaCraig15 on Twitter, here they are in red!


Closeup in red, with added details I couldn't do without a mouse (No pun intended):



No comments:

Post a Comment